Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday

Just a few pictures  to share today-- Baby's spending lots of time skin to skin with Mama, and today seemed a good day for the Mama to stay resting in bed. 

 I went with F to get some groceries today, and was just a bit amused to spot these in the bin by the check out.  "A real American tradition".  Obviously in the states I wouldn't give this a 2nd glance probably, but here things like this amuse me easily  :)

 I was also amused to see this--Obviouslly it's not only Americans who have problems parking correctly!  :D  And here they don't even have the excuse of oversized vehicles!

As much as alot of things are different, some are the same!
 Had to take this when I spotted it along the street-- New Holland!
 And a Case

 I've kind of taken over the kitchen, so it's been American food..... A few ingredients I miss, but mostly I can substitute, or do without.  Cheeseburger Vegetable soup for supper tonight!


And I managed to get in a few snuggles with Baby, I persuaded the Mama she could eat & enjoy the soup much better without holding baby too! 

Now it's the weekend again, we'll see what that brings!  The rest of my time here is going to go super quick now!

Thanks for coming along!

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading all about your experiences. Truly experiences of a lifetime! Greetings to all the family there and do hug that baby once for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks absolutely delicious, would you share the recipe after you get home and rested up?
    A special hug for Laura. Thanks for pictures, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't amazing how much babies change in 4 days. Glad Laura is feeling better. Loved the pictures of the outfits and that quilt, what a beautiful keepsake. My love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete