Friday, July 8, 2016

Thursday, 7-7-16

 Surely there can't be anything sweeter than cuddling with a newborn grandbaby.
I'm pretty sure I could write a whole book of "Love is" regarding my Littles!

 

 Early morning snuggles with Grammie so Mama & Daddy could get some sleep.  It probably won't happen too often after this--they're rather possessive.... (hahaha!) but I'm doing everything I can to bond with her so She'll cry until they bring her to visit me..... haha!  smile!



That little mouth just gets me.  It's flashback to her Mama's all over again!


This afternoon I walked to the garden to check on things--pull a few weeds & came home with this!




  (of course I had to snap some flower photos on my way thro.... Everytime I go, new flowers are blooming & things have changed!






These next 3 pictures are taken in Laura's front yard.




 This evening F's brother & sister came over to spend a couple hours and meet their new Niece!
 Look at this sweet Auntie picture!  I think she was pretty happy to have a niece!



And that's the close of baby's 2nd day!
Thanks for visiting us here--
Until next post!









3 comments:

  1. How precious is a new life!! Joy abounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious is a new life, God's Blessing on the little family. How special you could be there with them. My Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what they do with zucchini in Holland? Your flower photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete