Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Heading on a new adventure

It's been two years since I did any blogging, but now that I'm heading on a trip oversees, I find I again want a place to journal and post pictures for a record--and for anyone who wishes to "come along".

I'm on count-down; 6 days until I fly.  I'm going to Holland to visit my daughter & son-in-law and to be there when their new baby arrives.  Their first, our 20th grandbaby!  The first time (and last) I traveled oversees was in 2010 when I went to Finland and Sweden when she lived there.  I blogged about that trip here: www.lmand12js.blogspot.com under the tab "Finland-Sweden trip Sept 2010".
My friend Ruth is also traveling with me on this trip.

We fly from Denver, CO to Newark, NJ, to Brussles and arrive there Wed. June 8.  At this time I'm not sure when I return, as we are waiting until after baby arrives to decide that.  We are flying standby, so that will give us more flexibility and not being locked into a time schedule.  I'm excited to see where this adventure takes us!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I get to tag along! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, or may I say going with ya!🙃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll want to follow along your journey! A good way to keep everyone up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll want to follow along your journey! A good way to keep everyone up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it will be a great experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will try to read. Just gota remember how to get to it.😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels! Since I need my mama so much when I have a baby, I am so thankful when others can have their mamas help them out too. Prayers that things go well for Laura, can't wait to hear the birth story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little. Have a great and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete